- Material: TPP+Silicone+PP
- Size: 8.6 x 5.1in (21.8 x 13cm)
- EASY TO USE - Simply fill it as you would a water bottle, put it in the fridge, break the ice, take off the lid, pull the straps, and serve the ice with ease. The new way of making ice with freezer trays.
- STACKABLE IN THE FREEZER - Designed for stacking, our ice cube trays for freezer are space-optimal. Buy a couple of these ice cube trays to ensure you’ll never run out of ice cubes for your cocktails, coffee, or whiskey.
- TAKE IT EVERYWHERE! - Enjoy clean, fresh ice cubes on demand. This ice cube tray with storage bin limites melting. It's perfect for picnics, outings, and road trips. Also great for RV life and camping. You can also use this covered ice cube tray while chilling out on the terrace or in your garden.
Follow these steps after it has frozen for 6-8 hours
1. PUSH & FLEX
When it is frozen, place it on a hard surface, PUSH down on it several times with your palm until you hear the ice CRACK.
2. OPEN THE LID
It is necessary that you open the lid before you pull the HANDLES. If this is not done, it is nearly impossible to expand the sides due to vacuum.
3. PULL THE HANDLES
Pull both HANDLES simultaneously to expand it and release the ice cubes inside.
4. SHAKE AND SERVE
Place the LID back on and give it a good shake to ensure that all ice cubes inside are separated and released from the ice TRAY.